Cocoa Banana Bread
February 15, 2011
Delicious, dark, cocoa banana bread…
Cocoa Banana Bread:
- 1/2 C (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 C sugar
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 C cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 fairly large bananas, mashed
- 1 banana, in chunks (3 bananas total)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F and prepare bread pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix butter, eggs, and sugar. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add dry to wet and mix just until incorporated. It will be a bit lumpy; that is fine.
- Stir in mashed banana and banana chunks.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and baked for about an hour.
- Cool and enjoy!